Stuart Quan - Brigham and Women's Hospital
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Stuart Quan, MD, McGinnis Professor of Sleep Medicine at Harvard Medical School, Clinical Director and Senior Physician in the Division of Sleep and Circadian Disorders at Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Brigham and Women's Hospital
"Sleep Matters Initiative BeWell"
1) Understand the relationship between burnout and sleep health
2) Understand the importance of sleep and its systemic impact on health
3) Understand how your circadian rhythm, sleep and the timing of your work influence your alertness
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.