Stephen Ashwal - Loma Linda University School of Medicine
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Stephen Ashwal, MD, Distinguished Professor of Pediatrics and Neurology, Chief-Division of Child Neurology
Loma Linda University School of Medicine
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Why Child Neurologists Are Not ‘Little’Adult Neurologists: An Overview of the Development of A Subspecial"
- Have a good understanding of major milestones that occurred as the field of general neurology developed.
- Have a good understanding of major milestones that occurred as the field of general pediatrics developed.
- Have a good understanding of how child neurology evolved from its historical roots from neurology and pediatrics
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.