Renee Shellhaas - University of Michigan
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Renée Shellhaas, MD, MS, Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics
University of Michigan
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Sleep in the Neonatal ICU - What Have We Been Missing?”
1. Explain reasons for sleep disturbance in the ICU.
2. Discuss differential responses of preterm vs term babies to noise in the ICU.
3. Evaluate sleep physiology as a predictor of outcome for NICU patients.
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.