Randy Buckner - Harvard University
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Randy Buckner, PhD, Professor of Psychology and of Neuroscience
Harvard University, Massachusetts General Hospital
Organization of Large – Scale Brain Networks
- Understand the basics of network estimation in the human brain using neuroimaging approaches.
- Appreciate the limitations of studies that compare groups versus the opportunities of studies targeting individuals.
- Be informed on how studies of human brain network organization may be translated to studies of neurological illness.
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text