Puspa Narayanaswami - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Pushpa Narayanaswami, MD, Associate Professor, Neurology, Harvard Medical School
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"The Tribulations of Myasthenia Gravis Trials"
- Discuss the history, clinical features and diagnostic aspects of MG
- Review present approaches to treatment of MG
- Evaluate the available evidence for immunosuppressive treatments in MG
- Consider possible methodologic reasons for lack of high quality evidence
- Summarize emerging therapies for MG
Dr. Narayanaswami’s presentation is now available online for CME credit.
If you have previously texted in for Grand Rounds you should already have an account. If not please use this link to register yourself.