Phillp Low - Mayo Clinic
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Phillp Low, MD, Professor of Neurology, Rochester Methodist Hospital, Mayo Clinic
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Multiple System Atrophy: Diagnosis and What is in the Therapeutic Pipeline"
1. Differentiate MSA from Parkinson’s disease at an early stage of disease
2. Appreciate the use of biomarkers to recognize early and preclinical MSA
3. To appreciate what is in the therapeutic pipeline for course-modifying treatment of MSA
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.