Philippe Gailloud - Johns Hopkins Hospital
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Philippe Gailloud, MD
Harvard Institutes of Medicine
Bray Conference Room (1st floor)
Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds
" Low-Flow Spinal Arteriovenous Fistulas "
Philippe Gailloud, MD, Director
Division of Interventional Neuroradiology,
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Harvard Institutes of Medicine, Bray Conference Room (1st floor)
Wednesday, September 13th, 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
REMOTE LINK: https://meeting.childrens.harvard.edu/grandrounds/
The passcode to access the lecture is 1010
Please email Carlos.Villafuerte@childrens.harvard.edu with any remote connection issues you might have during the meeting.
Target audience: Neurology and Psychiatry Faculty, Residents, Fellows, Medical Students
- Review the radiological and clinical presentation of low-flow spinal arteriovenous fistulas
- Understand treatment options and outcomes
- Appreciate the limitations currently hindering the clinical and radiological diagnoses of low-flow spinal arteriovenous fistulas
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.
Course Director: David Urion, MD, FAAP, No relevant financial relationships to disclose or as appropriate
Course Planner: Stephanie Hansbury, MPA, No relevant financial relationships to disclose or as appropriate
Reviewer: Victoria Cunningham, CME Coordinator, No relevant financial relationships to disclose or as appropriate
Speaker: Dr. Philippe Gailloud