Miya Asato - Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Miya Asato, MD
Program Director, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Residency Program, UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Associate Director, Child Neurology Residency Program, UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Professor, Pediatrics and Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Transition: Opportunities for Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- To identify barriers to successful transition
- To link critical adolescent brain development and critical refinements for transition
- To identify unmet needs and opportunities to foster brain-informed transition readiness
- To review legislative measures to support patients with neurodevelopmental disabilities for transition
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.