Michelle Monje - Stanford University
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Michelle Monje Deisseroth, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Neurology
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Myelin plasticity in health and disease"
1. To recognize activity-dependent, adaptive changes in myelin as a form of neural plasticity
2. To appreciate the role of glial dysregulation in chemotherapy-induced cognitive impairment
3. To appreciate the role of neuronal activity in glioma progression
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.