Michael Wilson - UCSF Weill Institute for Neurosciences
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Michael Wilson, MD, MAS, Assistant Professor, Debbie and Andy Rachleff Distinguished Professor in Neurology
UCSF Weill Institute for Neurosciences, Department of Neurology, Division of Neuroinflammation and Glial Biology
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Comprehensive Approach to Identifying Infectious and Autoimmune Causes of Meningoencephalitis"
1. Discuss unbiased metagenomic deep sequencing for the purposes of identifying infections in cases of meningoencephalitis
2. Describe molecular and statistical approaches to separate signal from noise in deep sequencing data
3. Discuss high throughput methods for autoantibody discovery
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.