Michael Okun - University of Florida
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Michael S. Okun, M.D., Adelaide Lackner Professor and Chair of Neurology
Fixel Center for Neurological Diseases, University of Florida
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"The Future of Neuromodulation in Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders"
1. To appreciate the different neuropsychiatric disorders that may be addressed by DBS or neuromodulation.
2. To appreciate the evolving concepts in closed loop neuromodulation.
3. To review treatment options for neuropsychiatric disorders through DBS and to review selection criteria.
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.