Kenneth Tyler - University of Colorado School of Medicine
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Kenneth L. Tyler, MD, Louise Baum Endowed Chair and Chairman of the Department of Neurology
University of Colorado School of Medicine
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"A new polio? Acute flaccid myelitis and Enterovirus D68"
- Recognize the clinical features of acute flaccid myelitis (AFM).
- Describe critical laboratory tests used in diagnosis.
- Appraise the role of enterovirus D68 in the pathogenesis of AFM.
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.