Lauren Sansing - Yale University School of Medicine
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Lauren Sansing, MD, MS, Associate Professor of Neurology
Human and Translational Immunology Program, Yale University School of Medicine
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Inflamed in the brain- injury and recovery after intracerebral hemorrhage”
1. To understand the complex dynamic mechanisms of inflammation after intracerebral hemorrhage.
2. To appreciate the importance of macrophages in recovery after intracerebral hemorrhage.
3. To understand the basic approached to studying neuroinflammatory responses after brain injury
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.