Jeffrey Britton - Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Jeffrey W. Britton, MD, Professor in Neurology/Chair of the Division of Epilepsy
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Autoimmune epilepsy: Clinical recognition, evaluation and treatment"
- Recognize the clinical features suggesting autoimmune epilepsy disorders
- Identify the EEG and imaging abnormalities characteristic of autoimmune epilepsy
- Learn approaches in selection of patients for immunotherapy
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.