Albert Galaburda - Harvard University
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Albert M. Galaburda, MD, Emily Fisher Landau Professor of Neurology and Neuroscience, Harvard Medical School
Co-director, Mind Brain Behavior Interfaculty Initiative, Harvard University; Director, Office for Diversity, Inclusion and Career Advancement, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Healthcare Disparities and Prejudice: Cognitive and Neural Factors”
1. To become aware of the presence of race/ethnic disparities in neurological care.
2. To appreciate some of the cognitive underpinnings of race/ethnic bias and prejudice.
3. To appreciate the neural participation in race/ethnic bias and prejudice.
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.