Joel Perlmutter - Washington University in St. Louis
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Joel Perlmutter, MD, Elliot H Stein Family Professor of Neurology, Professor of Radiology, Neuroscience, Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy
Washington University School of Medicine
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
Neuroimaging Biomarkers of PD: Facts & Fantasy
- To understand the role of neuroimaging biomarkers for understanding pathophysiology of parkinsonism
- To appreciate the limitations of neuroimaging for differential diagnosis of parkinsonism.
- To identify the role of neuroimaging for quantifying PD progression
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.