Jeffrey Neul - Vanderbilt Kennedy Center
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Jeffrey Neul, MD, PhD, Director, Vanderbilt Kennedy Center
Vanderbilt Kennedy Center
Therapy development in Rett syndrome
- Have knowledge of the clinical features and genetics of Rett syndrome,
- Understand disease models of Rett syndrome and how they are used to develop and evaluate new approaches to therapy
- Gain insight into the issues related to clinical trials in Rett syndrome.
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text