Gregory Holmes - University of Vermont
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Gregory L. Holmes, MD, Chair and Professor, Department of Neurological Sciences
Larner College of Medicine, University of Vermont
"Construction and Disruption of Spatial Memory Networks During Development"
- To understand the developmental underpinnings of infantile and childhood amnesia.
- To appreciate the evolving concepts of the molecular and cellular bases bases for cognitive impairment following early-life seizures.
- To know possible therapeutic interventions for reversing cognitive impairment following early-life seizures.
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.