Gottfried Schlaug - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Gottfried Schlaug, MD, Associate Professor of Neurology
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Can the patient sing?"
1. To appreciate the different ways that patients can recover from a stroke and the predictors of that recovery
2. To appreciate the way that music and music making can be used to probe the brain as well as enhance and facilitate recovery processes
3. To understand that the brain is plastic even in older age and that intense therapy and practice can change brain function and structure
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.