Elizabeth Margulis - University of Arkansas
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Elizabeth H. Margulis, PhD
Distinguished Professor, University of Arkansas
Director of the Music Cognition Lab, University of Arkansas
What is musical listening?
- Music, including musical listening, has been implicated in numerous health interventions. Attendees will gain an overview, from the perspective of psychology and cognitive neuroscience, of what might comprise “musical listening.”
- Attendees will learn about recent research in the cognitive science of music
- Attendees will become familiar with some of the challenges and potential that exist in research that moves back and forth between science, humanities, and the arts
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.