Marc Dinkin- Weill Cornell Medicine
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Marc Dinkin, MD, Associate Professor of Neurology and Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Breaking the Cycle: Venous Sinus Stenting in Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension"
1. To appreciate the various entities that can mimic idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH) and how to screen for them.
2. To appreciate the evidence supporting a role of venous sinus stenosis in the pathophysiology of IIH.
3. To understand the evidence for and against the safety and efficacy of venous sinus stenting as a surgical treatment for medically refractory IIH.
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.