Dan Lowenstein - University of California, San Francisco
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Dan Lowenstein, MD
University of California, San Francisco
Enders Folkman Auditorium, Boston Children's Hospital
2018 MICHAEL BRESNAN 29TH ANNUAL MEMORIAL LECTURE
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
9:00 A.M. - Refreshments
9:30 – 10:30 A.M. - Lecture
Enders Folkman Auditorium
Boston Children's Hospital
"The Challenge of Our Time: Defining the Knowledge Network of Epilepsy"
- Understand the conceptual basis of the “knowledge network” and its relationship to precision medicine
- Recognize the gap in our understanding of the microbiome and exposome as potential determinants of seizures and epilepsy
- Describe the manner in which genetic discoveries are beginning to directly impact epilepsy therapy
- Appreciate the implications of collecting real-time patient-derived data as a means for tailoring treatment and cures
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.