Nutan Sharma - Massachusetts General Hospital
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Nutan Sharma, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Neurology
Massachusetts General Hospital
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"X-Linked Dystonia Parkinsonism: Clinical Research in a Shrinking World"
- Identify the phenotype(s) associated with XDP
- Understand the gene mutation associated with XDP
- Understand the research objectives, for development of therapeutics
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.