Craig Blackstone - NINDS
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Craig Blackstone, Senior Investigator, Neurogenetics Branch, NINDS, NIH
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Hereditary spastic paraplegias: cellular themes informing new therapies"
1. To understand the role of genetics in clarifying disease mechanisms and defining pathogenic subgroups for the hereditary spastic paraplegias.
2. To understand how new cell biology tools help to clarify basic neurologic disease mechanisms.
3. To understand how cellular pathogenic insights are identifying new therapeutics targets for the hereditary spastic paraplegias
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.