Clifford Saper - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Clifford B. Saper, MD, PhD
James Jackson Putnam Professor of Neurology and Neuroscience, Harvard Medical School
Chairman, Department of Neurology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Editor-in-Chief, Annals of Neurology
Sleep Switches: Clinical Implications
- To understand brain circuitry that causes wakefulness.
- To understand brain circuitry responsible for sleep.
- To understand how these circuits are affected by neurological disease.
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.