Claudio L. A. Bassetti - University Hospital, Switzerland
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Claudio L. A. Bassetti, Chairman, Neurology Department, Vice-Dean, Medical Faculty
University Hospital, Switzerland
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Sleep and Stroke"
1) To appreciate the evidence for a negative impact of sleep-wake disorders on stroke risk
2) To present the data suggesting a negative impact of sleep disorders on stroke outcome
3) To discuss how sleep modulations may reduce the risk of stroke and improve its outcome
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.