Carlos Pardo-Villamizar - Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Carlos A. Pardo-Villamizar, MD, Professor of Neurology and Pathology
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
Global Health: The lesson learned after the Zika outbreaks and Neurological Diseases
- To educate about the current knowledge of emerging arboviral infections and their impact on the burden of neurological diseases.
- To outline the pathogenic mechanisms of Zika infection in central and peripheral nervous system complications.
- To describe the lessons learned after the Zika outbreak and the preparedness needed for future emerging neurological disorders outbreaks.
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.