Brad Racette - Washington University
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Brad Racette, MD, Robert Allan Finke Professor and Executive Vice Chairman of Neurology
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
Manganism: How a Rare Occupational Disease Informs our Understanding of PD Etiology
- Recognize clinical phenotype of prodromal PD
- Identify clinical features distinguishing classic manganism cases from contemporary Mn-exposed workers.
- Understand how positron emission tomography can be used to investigate the integrity of the dopaminergic system.
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.