Beau Ances - Washington University in Saint Louis
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Beau Ances MD, PhD, MSc, Daniel J Brennan MD Professor of Neurology
Washington University in Saint Louis
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Giving HAND (HIV Associated Neurocognitive Disorders) A HAND: The Role of Neuroimaging"
- Understand HIV Associated Neurocognitive Disorders (HAND)
- Understand new imaging methods available for studying HAND
- Understand treatment options available for patients with HAND
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.