Babak Navi - Weill Cornell Medicine
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Babak Navi, MD, MS
Chief, Division of Stroke and Hospital Neurology
Director, Stroke Center
Associate Professor, Neurology & Neuroscience
Associate Director, Clinical Translational Neuroscience Unit
Weill Cornell Medicine
Stroke with Cancer
1. To define the epidemiological relationship between cancer and stroke.
2. To describe the common mechanisms of ischemic stroke in patients with cancer.
3. To understand the standard approaches used to treat cancer-associated stroke.
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.