Anthony Lang - University of Toronto, Canada
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Anthony Lang, MD, FAAN, Director, University Health Network and University of Toronto Edmond J. Safra Program in Parkinson’s Disease
University of Toronto, Canada
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Therapeutic Approaches to Modifying the Progression of Parkinson’s Disease”
1. Review the concepts underlying “disease modification” in Parkinson’s disease and discuss the possible reasons for failures of previous trials attempting to establish “neuroprotection”.
2. Review current concepts of disease pathogenesis and the clinical trials being actively pursued in attempt to modify disease progression in Parkinson’s disease.
3. Discuss the challenges to future disease modifying trials in Parkinson’s disease
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text