Ann Tilton - LSU School of Medicine
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Ann Tilton, MD
Professor of Neurology and Pediatrics
Section Chair of Child Neurology at Louisiana State Health Science Center,
Director of the Rehabilitation Center at Children’s Hospital of New Orleans
Director of the Comprehensive Spasticity Program
"Is this the Polio of the New Millennium?"
- Demonstrate increased awareness of the clinical presentation of acute flaccid myelitis.
- Describe the differential diagnosis of polio and other infectious causes of acute flaccid myelitis.
- Describe the expected outcome in patients affected by acute flaccid myelitis.
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.