Ann Poncelet - University of California, San Francisco
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Ann Poncelet, MD, FAAN, Professor of Clinical Neurology
University of California, San Francisco
Continuity in Neurology Clinical Training, is it….Time?
Ann Poncelet, MD, FAAN
Professor of Clinical Neurology
William G. Irwin Endowed Chair
Director, Haile T. Debas/UCSF Academy of Medical Educators
University of California San Francisco
- Describe the challenges in the traditional core clinical clerkship
- Explain the principles and sciences of learning underlying a longitudinal integrated clerkship
- Review the longitudinal integrated clerkship structure with a focus on neurology and the tertiary clinical context
- Discuss the outcomes and impact of longitudinal integrated clerkships
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.