Albert Galaburda - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Albert M. Galaburda, MD
Emily Fisher Landau Professor of Neurology and Neuroscience,
Harvard Medical School
Co-director, Mind Brain Behavior Interfaculty Initiative, Harvard University
Director, Office for Diversity, Inclusion and Career Advancement,
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Senior Neurologist, Department of Neurology
Strategies for addressing healthcare disparities
- Participant will hear examples of healthcare disparities in Neurology
- Participant will hear data on the brain basis of unconscious bias
- Participant will hear about ways to mitigate against healthcare disparities
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.