Alan Beggs - Boston Children's Hospital
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Alan Beggs, PhD, Sir Edwin and Lady Manton Professor of Pediatrics, Director Manton Center for Orphan Disease Research at BCH
Boston Children's Hospital
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Molecular Genetics and Development of Therapies for Congenital Myopathies”
1. Identify the major known genes responsible for human congenital myopathies.
2. Discuss several general approaches to development of targeted therapies for congenital myopathy.
3. Appreciate current state of progress towards development of gene therapy for X-linked myotubular myopathy.
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text